Monday, 23 September 2019
Instagram
We've now got an instagram account so that you can see some lovely photos of our tournament and our netball club.
Just follow the link below and enjoy
https://www.instagram.com/alfasnetball/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And the final amount was
Congratulations and well done to all those involved in such a fantastic day.
And the final amount was
Congratulations and well done to all those involved in such a fantastic day.
Only two days to go
Good morning all, only two days to go. I have to admit that I have never organised a tournament before so I'm doing my best and there a...
And on the day
A fantastic day was had by all. The weather forecast wasn't brilliant with the risk of thunderstorms in the morning, however it held off...
No comments:
Post a Comment