Good morning all, only two days to go. I have to admit that I have never organised a tournament before so I'm doing my best and there are a few things that are springing to mind as we get closer.
While this is primarily a fun day, I'm sure it's going to get quite competitive. So to make sure we all play to the same rules, I've made a small tweak to the rules.
Five players from any team must be on court for any match to commence. Where any team fails to take the court at the start of the match, the team ready to play will be awarded 1 goal for every 45 seconds the team is absent. The match will be started on the umpire’s whistle, no extra time will be allowed.
You can find the updated rules for printing here: Tournament rules - 2 page pdf
You might want to bring umbrellas - not that we are expecting rain, but you might need some shade.
Please print off anything you need for the day before you come as we will have no printing available on the day. You can find what you need here:- Tournament documents
Please also get all your players to sign the disclaimer before attending - this will also form your team registration so one sheet for each team please.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
And if you think I've forgotten anything then please tell me.
No comments:
Post a Comment