Can you please ask your umpires to come and say hello to me so that I can meet them. I'll be the one in the Alfaz team shirt and white skirt (not black).
I've allocated umpires to each game but I'm afraid that I haven't been able to allocate scorers.
I have produced score cards for each match which I will give to the umpires on the day so that they know which matches they will be umpiring.
I don't mind if you want to swap games amongst yourselves as long as each one is covered. Although I have made sure that we have at least one umpire C or above on each game.
If you have scorers then of course you can give the score cards to them for filling in. Also if you have anyone who would like to volunteer for scoring more games then we'd welcome them. I expect that I am going to have to do my own scoring but certainly for later rounds it would be helpful if there were two scorers for each match.
Anyway I'm sure it will all be alright on the day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment